viernes, 3 de abril de 2009

Lista / List

Hace poco que le dije a una amiga que no me gustaban las listas, asi que aqui os dejo una, me hizo gracia y pense que seria divertido rellenarla.

Not so long ago I told a friend that I do not like lists, hence the one following...I liked it, and thought it could be fun to fill it up.

1. I have come to realize that my butt: is equally liked than disliked.

1. Con el tiempo me he dado cuenta de que mi trasero: gusta tanto como disgusta.

2. I have come to realize that when I talk: I always have an accent, even in Spanish.

2. Con el tiempo me he dado cuenta de que cuando hablo: tengo acento incluso en castellano.

3. I have come to realize that, if I love someone: I expect more.

3. Con el tiempo me he dado cuenta de que si quiero a alguien: espero mas.

4. I have come to realize that, I need: to go on a holiday to relax. Swim in the ocean more often.

4. Con el tiempo me he dado cuenta de que necesito: irme de vacaciones a relajarme, y nadar en el mar mas a menudo

5. I have come to realize that, I lost: my path..., oh, well, did I ever knew which one it was?

5. Con el tiempo me he dado cuenta de que perdi: el rumbo, mmh, supe alguna vez adonde ir?

6. I have come to realize that, I hate it when: my freedom is challenged

6. Con el tiempo me he dado cuenta de que odio cuando: mi libertad es amenazada

7. I have come to realize that, if Im drunk: it must be a party!

7. Con el tiempo me he dado cuenta de que si me emborracho: debo estar en una fiesta!

8. I have come to realize that, marriage: does not mean a lot to me.

8. Con el tiempo me he dado cuenta de que estar casada: no quiere decir mucho.

9. I have come to realize that, work: gives me experiences that make me a better being.

9. Con el tiempo me he dado cuenta de que el trabajo: me da experiencias que me hacen una mejor persona

10. I have come to realize that, I will: somewhen have my own place.

10. Con el tiempo me he dado cuenta de que, en el futuro yo: tendre un sitio solo para mi.

11. I have come to realize that, I like: to dream awake.

11. Con el tiempo me he dado cuenta de que me gusta: sonyar despierta.

12. I have come to realize that, the last time I cried was: because of frustration

12. Con el tiempo me he dado cuenta de que la ultima vez que llore: fue por frustracion

13. I have come to realize that, my cell phone is: how did I live without it when I was young?

13. Con el tiempo me he dado cuenta de que mi telefono movil es: como sobrevivi sin uno cuando era joven?

14. I have come to realize that, when I wake up in the morning: I wish I was by the sea, under the stars.

14. Con el tiempo me he dado cuenta de que cuando me levanto por la manyana: deseo estar cerca del mar, bajo las estrellas.

15. I have come to realize that, before I go to sleep at night: I always check on the kids.

15. Con el tiempo me he dado cuenta de que antes de irme a la cama por la noche: siempre miro a los peques

17. I have come to realize that, I am a really good: multitasker

17. Con el tiempo me he dado cuenta de que soy muy buena: en hacer muchas cosas a la vez (y bien)

18. I have come to realize that, when I get on Facebook: I feel connected and I like it.

18. Con el tiempo me he dado cuenta de que cuando voy a Facebook: me siento conectada y me gusta.

19. I have come to realize that, today I will: go to bed a bit earlier than normal.

19. Con el tiempo me he dado cuenta de que hoy: me ire a la cama un poco antes de lo normal.

20. I have come to realize that, tonight I will: have to cope

20. Con el tiempo me he dado cuenta de que esta noche: me tendre que aguantar

21. I have come to realize that, tomorrow I will: not swim in the ocean but will try to have a nice day anyhow.

21. Con el tiempo me he dado cuenta de que manyana: no voy a nadar en el oceano pero tendre un buen dia de todos modos.

22. I have come to realize that, I really want to: go on a trip to a place I don't know.

22. Con el tiempo me he dado cuenta de que realmente quiero: irme de viaje a un sitio que no conozco.

23. I have come to realize that, working out: makes me feel great.

23. Con el tiempo me he dado cuenta de que hacer ejercicio: me hace sentir de maravilla.

24. I have come to realize that, i miss: my siters.

24. Con el tiempo me he dado cuenta de que hecho de menos: a mis hermanas.

1 comentario:

  1. I like your list Ana! But then, Im a list maker. You know, I could almost mistake your answers for ones that I would give too. Just substitute the importance of the ocean to you for the wonder of mountains for me! And ofcourse I will never have a Spanish accent!
    Love,
    Jen

    ResponderEliminar